Thursday, May 04, 2006

MLS Week 6 and 7 predictions

Well I'm about to leave on vacation, but I want to get my picks in for the next couple weekends. Sadly I will be watching about zero of these games, however I will get to see how life is down under.

This Saturday is the last set of games that will be unaffected by the World Cup and the US training camp opens on the 10th. I expect to see some cautious play by the 11 MLS based players. I also expect to see Twellman wake up a bit.

Anyway, here are my and the wife's predictions for the next 12 games.

Week 6
Mike - Wife
NE 2-2 LA - NE 2-1 LA
KC 2-1 Chicago - KC 1-0 Chicago
Houston 1-2 FCD - Houston 1-3 FCD
Real 0 - 2 Crew - Real 1-1 Crew
Colorado 0 - 2 DC - Colorado 1-2 DC

Week 7
Wednesday - First midweek game of the season
FCD 3-1 LA - FCD 2-1 LA

Saturday
FCD 2-1 Houston - FCD 3-0 Houston
NE 2-1 Chivas - NE 1-0 Chivas
NY 1-2 Chicago - NY 0-1 Chicago
Crew 1-1 Colorado - Crew 2-1 Colorado
DC 2-0 KC - DC 1-0 KC
LA 1-0 Real - LA 0-1 Real

The week 7 matches will be interesting as they will cause teams to rearrange.

Enjoy them for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home