Friday, December 02, 2005

Hans Westerhof to Coach Chivas Guadalajara Again

I'm not sure why I missed this announcement a few days ago, but former Chivas USA and Chivas Guadalajara coach Hans Westerhof has been hired back at Chivas Guadalajara. On Monday I talked about the possibility of Westerhof going back to Guadalajara, but I pooh-poohed it. My main reason was the way things ended up for Chivas USA. However, one alert reader, El Tesoro, pointed out that Guadalajara fans would probably look more at what Westerhof did the first time he was with their club then what he did up North. He was dead on and I thank him for his post.

Next year should be an interesting one for the Chivas organization as they now have proven coaches leading both their American and Mexican sides. Could 2006 be the Year of the Goats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home