Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just reading while waiting for the MLS Playoffs

If you are like me, I for your sake I hope you are not, you are probably already getting ready for the excitement of the night. Which three teams will be advancing to the MLS quarterfinals? Got the food, got the beer, the TV is working fine (along with the DVR for those replays I love so much), now what? Just wait...

While I was waiting, I decided to read some about the playoffs and thought I might pass along the links.

New England Revolution vs. MetroStars
8pm EST - Fox Soccer Channel

FC Dallas vs. Colorado Rapids
8:30pm EST - Direct Kick

San Jose Earthquakes vs. Las Angeles Galaxy
10pm EST - Fox Soccer Channel

By the way, Real Salt Lake beat Chivas USA today in a MLS friendly. Jamie Watson got the only goal in the 60th minute to put Real on top 1-0.

By the way, here is an interesting piece on New England's Shalrie Joseph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home