Monday, October 24, 2005

Because bloggers control the world

Over at Climbing the Ladder, scaryice has started the posting of the Blogosphere American Soccer Awards (BASAs). This is an award that all soccer players long for, but only the best will achieve.

Also, since it comes from bloggers, you know it has to be great. (/sarcasm)

But really, it is wonderful that scaryice took the time to put the BASAs together and I'm looking forward to viewing the winners. I also can't wait to see what my comrades at keyboards think about the MLS season that was.

Today's winner is for Goalkeeper of the Year.

I will post my picks for each position the day following the announcement unless I am too embarrassed by the results or I forget.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

You can't possible be more embarassed by your choices than I am by my own (my best XI is a mess). But it's nice to see that others will go public with their ballots.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mike H said...

Oh, just wait for my picks, so scary.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home