Friday, September 30, 2005

World Cup Opening Ceremony moved up

In order to give the pitch in Berlin’s Olympic Stadium more time to 'recover' the opening ceremony of the cup will now take place on June 7.

In addition, game 11 of the month long tournament was pushed back a day to the 13th of June.

The final match will still be played in Olympic Stadium on July 9.

So the fun spectacle that is the opening ceremony will now provide visitors with an extra day to drink some beer in Germany (do they drink beer there?).

1 Comments:

Blogger Zubache said...

I can't be bothered with anything recently. Maybe tomorrow. I've just been sitting around waiting for something to happen. What can I say? My life's been pretty unremarkable lately. Whatever.Please visite my site:)
Real Madrid blog

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home